Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Candy Fair 2012

Hey Candy Girls! Let me share to you my first Candy Fair 2012.

I was hesitant about whether posting this post or not. Well for one thing, my friends and I didn't finish the event. We had to go to ANOTHER event that's why we left early. (We did A LOT of things on the 22nd) I decided to post it anyways because it was my first and it was so exciting. I loved the booths. I loved the food alleys. And I LOVED THE CANDY CUTIES!


Went with my girs, Ingrid and Tricia.
Candy Girls lining up to get in. 


Tricia's outfit :)
Check her out at http://trishdiaries.blogspot.com/
Ingrid's outfit :)
We're such hipsters, we all wore high-waisted shorts.

We simply love STUDS!
Inside Megatents. I felt the party vibe :D
I took a lot of photos with a lot of cuties but I've narrowed them down to my top 3 and a bonus cutie! LOL

JC! He was so nice. I think he was the only one who I actually engaged a conversation with.
Hiro Magalona. One word: HOT!
ANJO DAMILES! My ultimate Candy Cutie! He hugged me so tightly and I am just a sucker for guys with braces |:">
Haven't you heard? I'm Derek's new Anna Banana :D
The theme of Candy Fair 2012 was NEON, which is a huge trend right now (as seen in my previous post). I decided not to go all the way and wear neon from head to toe. I just simply wore accents of neon, here and there. You know me, I'm a minimalist.

Forever 21 inspired top from Passion For Fashion | Aztec print shorts from Bubbles
Spiked bracelet from  Bits Shop
Vintage yellow purse
Bib necklace from Divisoria
Studded loafers from Solemate




I loved seeing Candy Girls such as myself, come together and just have a good time. Thank you Candy Magazine and see you all again next year! Much "LOVE"! 

-SAB xx

No comments:

Post a Comment