Sunday, April 14, 2013

Still Into You



Top from Androgyne Manila | Shorts from thrift shop | Bag from Louis Vuitton | Vintage boots and sunnies | Hat from Ilocos | Watch from Casio


I think this is the first I have actually utilized a number of accessories in one outfit. I'm not really fond of cuffs and bangles, you know how laidback I can be. Aside from turning frilly, I have finally mastered the denim-on-denim trend which I have been eye-ing to do since which made me realize it was easy to accessorize a denim ensemble. Those sporty shorts I found at a local thrift shop is about to worn out because I keep wearing them on a weekly basis. My bag is my latest summer haul which came all the way from Japan thanks to my mom's friend. Nothing has changed guys, I'm still a prisoner at my own home on a 2-month summer vacation. *sigh* 

Being the music enthusiast that I am, you know that it's a habit that I share a new song with you guys right? Well my favorite punk band (now trio) is back so I am jumping for joy for their new single. 


-SAB xx



No comments:

Post a Comment