Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Last Day Of Summer

Obey snapback from brother | Top from Rhipe's Backyard | Shorts from Greenhills | Denim polo from Androgyne Manila | Shoes from Vans

Technically, summer was long over since heavy rains have been often lately but today is the last day of my vacation and my outfit choices seem to be welcoming summer all over again. The frustrated skater girl inside me is showing. My summer was definitely not a blast. Couch potato, all day, every day. But it gave me the chance to catch up on my favorite series and have a music genre intervention. Recently, I basically wiped out half of my playlist and replaced it with song by The XX, Passion Pit, Bastille, The Temper Trap and many more indie rock bands all thanks to my latest discovery, 8tracks. 
Anyways, I will be going back to school tomorrow as a sophomore, exciting but not really. I'm really bummed that I don't get to be with my friends for half of my classes *cue tears*. I am still hoping for a great semester though. Wish me luck on my first day tomorrow!


-SAB xx



No comments:

Post a Comment