Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Countryside


Vintage denim jacket | Floral mini from Landmark | Boots from Aldo

To wrap up my not-so-summer vacation, we went on a roadtrip to Tagaytay to take a walk on the countryside. I was kind of hesitant of wearing an oversized denim jacket but the thought of a breezy Tagaytay spirals in my mind. Let me tell you this, I should have gone with my hesitation. With the obvious rays of sunlight perfectly hitting my face (as shown in the pictures above), it was a sunny day in Tagaytay. It wasn't a total hassle though, I knew precautions had to be taken so I just had to wear a floral sundress underneath. But then again, it was NOT a good idea as my "frustrated equestrian self" lures herself into riding horses. In the end I felt like it wasn't a roadtrip at all, I feel like we went on a food trip instead as we venture restaurant after restaurant. Still, it was a productive day, I even got to check out Nuvali in Laguna. The man-made wake park was such a sight to see. 

Here's a video diary of my short but sweet adventure: 

-SAB xx

No comments:

Post a Comment