Monday, November 25, 2013

Chill Pill

Inner shirt from Gap | Thrifted denim vest | Drop-waist skirt from Moda MNL | Shoes from Vans 



It surprises me how I got to blog once again in just one week! I do have a lot of free time after all. I'm under the impression that my classes are just starting to warm up after that long semestral break. I don't have anything blog-worthy to share right now, thought I'd just drop an outfit post here now because I might lose the opportunity when a wave of school works and extra-curricular activities come my way soon. 

By the way, Midnight Memories came out today and I highly recommend everyone to get a copy. One Direction flaunts their song-writing skills and their fresher and edgier sound. Bubblegum pop ain't evident, my friend. 

-SAB xx

No comments:

Post a Comment