Sunday, January 12, 2014

Under Control

Beanie from @bttmnl (on instagram) | Racer top (worn inside) from a bazaar | Houndstooth jumper dress from Sugar & Spice

I know it's been 12 days since the new year celebration but I'd still like to bid everyone a happy 2014!!! Yes it's been quite a while, when have I not went on a hiatus anyway? Lol. It's becoming a habit and I'm sorry about that, aside from the lack of inspiration, school has been seriously getting in the away, occupying almost all of my free time. The holidays was quite a busy season for me as well, having my dad come home to Manila, we decided to take a family trip to Baguio. It was, of course, cold and breezy which made go full-on fall outfit from head to toe. I hope this 2014, I can try to post as much as I can. I love fashion blogging so I won't stop pursuing it any time. 

Anyway, I hope you've noticed the massive improvement of my photos and that's because my friend (which I will credit at the end of this post) offered to be my photographer for my posts from now on! I can already feel the change in my year, starting with my blog. My year will also kick off with a trip to Cebu next week for the Sinulog festival! I am beyond excited having my friends tagging along to share this experience with. It will be insanely amazing. I will be definitely blogging about it afterwards. Also, I'd like to hear your plans for 2014 as well, may it be a new year's resolution or an adventure just like mine, just hit me of here on my blog. Love you guys!

Photos taken by: Icee Tapang

-SAB xx


No comments:

Post a Comment