Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Perfect Pitch

Thrifted Dodgers shirt | Thrifted navy blue shorts | Snapback and sneakers from Vans | Aztec socks from Forever 21

Disclaimer: I don't play baseball nor have I ever played once. I just had to clear that up, it just so happens that I love this t-shirt so much, and another disclaimer, it's my brother's shirt, not mine. I also researched as to who is this "Robinson" dude is, at the back of my shirt and apparently his full name is Jackie Robinson. He was an American baseball player who became the first African-American to play in Major League Baseball in the modern era (Wikipedia ). I really like to incorporate that fun fact to this post, I was emphasizing his name at the back of my shirt so it doesn't hurt to do a little research about this baseball legend. If you haven't noticed until now, I really do like being a bit sporty and urban with my outfits. It has been a long-running addiction of mine. 

Anyway, happy February guys! Summer is just around the corner.

Photos taken by: Icee Tapang

-SAB xx


No comments:

Post a Comment