Saturday, July 19, 2014

Shirtsleeve

Top from Landmark // Skirt from @modamnl on Instagram // Bag from Parisian

Pardon the cliche title, nonetheless, it's great song by Ed Sheeran. The Multiply album is still on repeat as we speak and I suggest you go listen to it now so you can understand my attachment.

 This shirt is one of my favorite purchases ever, not just because of its sleeves like the blog title gives away (lol), but the fact that it's oversized, has lace and it's in color mint. Those are some of my underrated favorite things and they're all mashed up in this top. And I have a thing for wearing skirts nowadays, they're comfortable and flowy unlike shorts and pants. My carefree alter-ego has been unleashed while walking around Bonifacio Global City, which is a place I absolutely adore. I have been wanting to shoot for a blog post in this vicinity. Although far from where I live, plus the heavy traffic in C-5, it's worth the drive. The malls, boutiques, restaurants, clubs and not to mention their newly opened 4D cinema in High Street is what keeps BGC the place-to-be. I love that I got to enjoy this day even more, frolicking the streets with these pretty gals.

With Advent and Ingrid ♥

Photos by Icee Tapang

Follow me on:
Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr

...

I hope everyone is safe and sheltered despite experiencing typhoon Glenda two days ago. I hope people are coping with the rotating brownout and the fact that in some places, electricity still hasn't been restored ever since the typhoon struck. There were a lot of destroyed properties, including my school, and I hope repairs will be done immediately. My heart goes out to everyone who's in suffering because of the calamity. Stay dry and keep safe!

-SAB xx



No comments:

Post a Comment